French: Students viewed a POWERPOINT ON TROUBLESHOOTING for the surfaces. They also took a SHORT SURVEY for the Guidance department. Please do it if you haven't done it already.
I will be out tomorrow. Students will be working on a paper review guide, Digital Citizenship, or Quizlet. If you want to get the Digital Citizenship done and out of the way, here are the directions:
Clicking HERE to reach the website.
- When you get to the website, click anywhere on the screen to start.
- Click "Start New Game" on the yellow screen.
- For your username, use your Quizlet ID (if it longer than 12 characters, cut one off).
- After listening to the introduction click the "A" in ANYWHERE to take your to "Digital Break."
- Click "Start Story."
- Listen to each scenario, then choose an action. At some point, the story will be over, but the you will not be finished until you complete the whole map (center top icon), meaning you have gone through all the choices. You can click the map to see which paths you have taken.
Once you've gotten at least 90%, click the certificate to take a picture to show you've finished. There is also a game for you to play.
To get credit, do one of the following:
- Print the certificate and bring it to class.
- Take a picture and show it to me in class.
- Take a picture / have a parent take a picture and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HW: Do the Digital Citizenship if you can.
Begin to study for next week's test. I have prepared an entire page of review for you HERE. There is a practice test, listening, Quizlet, etc...
There is also a REVIEW GUIDE that I am going to hand out in class this week. We will lose some time with device deployment, so be sure to start studying now.