Help us design our Club Tee-shirt!
We would like club members to design and choose the club tee-shirt. Here's how it works:
1. You must be a member of French Club to submit a design. Students may work together, but you can only submit ONE name, and only one prize will be awarded per design. You'll have to work out before you submit your design who will "win" if your design is chosen.
2. You can submit a stand-alone graphic that you have created that you would like us to use in some way, or you can build a mockup for a whole t-shirt.
3. Your work should be limited to two colors, preferably one, as color on the shirt costs more money. Do not shade in your work
4. Somewhere on the tee-shirt, it should say "HMS French Club 2017-2018"
5. Upload a .jpg of your design by to the form by Wednesday, October 4, 2017.
6. One entry per person, please.
7. Please be sure that your design has high resolution (is not blurry).
If your design is chosen, you will win a French painting!
We reserve the right to use part of your design or modify the design to fit our needs. We may change all or part of your design.
Your design must comply with all the student rules in the Hopewell Student Handbook.